Sunday 23 January 2011

Some of my favourites - the service

This is the time of year I like to look back at my favourite shots so I can create new sample albums. So each week I'm going to bring you a collection of wedding photography. This week it's "the service"...

The light in Mel and Charlie's church was stunning. This shot has been been entered into a recent photography competition so fingers crossed everyone else loves it as much as we do!

Lewis chose his own spot to watch the proceedings.

Martin waits for Anita to arrive. I love old churches, this one was tiny, set in the countryside of Yorkshire.

This shot is one of my all time favourites and came 3rd a photography of the year competition last year. The Barn were Melissa and Anthony got married had the most amazing lighting system, meaning the low light was easy to manipulate and highlight the two of them. No photoshop required tricks, just careful camera exposure

I adore this moment, Jenny looks over the moon


Nervous moment, waiting for his stunning wife Ellie to make her entrance

Lee and Lucy were so natural in the church, holding hands or with their arms around each other for most of the service. The great news is we will be shooting Lee's sister Emma's wedding there later this year

Lee did get quite emotional

Lucy's sister sang as a surprise at the end of their wedding... which was very emotional and she truly has the most amazing voice.

Kirsty and her hubby Stephen got married in the tiniest treehouse in Scotland overlooking Loch Goil. It was stunning...

But when Kirsty got emotional during her vows, there wasn't a dry eye in the treehouse

In reality that is just a tiny selection of my favourite shots. I hope you enjoyed them so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment