Tuesday 11 January 2011

Danielle and James engagement shoot (with William!)

I met Danielle and James earlier this year when we met up to chat about their wedding, I was delighted when they booked me for their Spring 2011 wedding. We had a chat about their engagement shoot shortly after and I suggested we could do a family shoot pre-christmas as their engagement shoot.

So before the snow fell Danielle, James and William joined me and we took a walk around a local woods and playground. William is clearly a natural and I can't wait to see him in his little page boy outfit later this year!











2 comments:

  1. can't quit quit giggling at the shot of william in that tunnel/tube. what a character + such a fun shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee! hes fab isnt he! natural poser

    ReplyDelete