Friday 17 September 2010

What a week!


This week has been mental busy, Tuesday Rock n Roll Bride did a blog post about a recent Love your dress shoot (click here). Then on Wednesday the lovely Alexis at OMG IM GETTING MARRIED wrote a lovely piece about me, my wedding photography and Art direction at WEDDING, I was so flattered(click here)

Yesterday the amazing girls at Rock my Wedding published their interview with me, with a great EXCLUSIVE offer from me too. (click here)

To top it all off... I then made the top 100 WEDDING tweeters (which is AMAZING) and a complete surprise to say the least!

Next week I hope I can top all of that again. Thank you to all the amazing wedding bloggers talking about me
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well done you! Glad you had such a fab week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you lovely! Its been great... and today I got another post on http://www.peoniesandpearls.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete