Wednesday 8 September 2010

Ellie and Mark preview

Last weekend I was out shooting Saturday and Sunday, then back to WEDDING magazine's head office on Monday for another busy week. Sadly it means my free time (evenings) is being devoted to editing rather than blogging.

Saturday's wedding will appear on the blog soon, in the meantime I couldn't resist adding this picture showing just how much Ellie and Mark are in love. They are a truly lovely couple and I hope they are having a wonderful honeymoon as I type!

For all the guests at their wedding a LARGE selection of their photographs are now online (if you go to my website www.modernphotographic.co.uk and select the client download gallery). The cards on the table indicated their username and password however if you've lost it drop me and email and I will give you the details julia@modernphotographic.co.uk

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment