Sunday 1 August 2010

Wedding videos














Like many couples when we were planning our wedding we weren't sure whether to have a video of the big day. However when I said this to my family, there was uproar...

"You'll regret it, if you don't"

"It captures all the bits you will miss, as the day goes so quickly"

So I relented and I am so happy I did.

After a trawl around the internet I discovered Fly on the wall. As we had left it so late, I was worried they wouldn't be available but thankfully they were still free (helped by the fact we had a Friday wedding) and their prices were amazing, but they are so great I doubt their prices will stay low for long! Fly on the wall is fairly new to the wedding industry, and I think they will be an instant hit.

I am hoping I get to work with them again soon. If you are looking for a wedding videographer, I would highly recommend them, but I would get it touch quickly as I expect they are going to be very busy soon!

Our video is actually now on their home page... so you can all take a peek!
www.flyonthewallfilm.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment