Monday 9 August 2010

Kirsty & Steve's engagement shoot- Epping forest


On Sunday, Ian and I took our first ever trip to Epping Forest, which is surprising as Ian has lived most of his life in Essex.


The forest is the perfect place with hundreds of romantic spots to shoot in. It would be the perfect backdrop for a rock the dress shoot so I may have to persuade one of my couples to trek out there later this year. I will, no doubt, will be returning there for more engagement shoots at some point too.


On Sunday we were shooting an engagement shoot for Kirsty and Steve, whose wedding in October I am shooting in bonny Scotland. The wedding itself is at the most amazing place in the Argyll, 5 star Mr and Mrs smith boutique hotel with a treehouse for the ceremony. It will definitely be one of my more memorable weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment